Introduction To Complex Numbers
Introduction to complex numbers
Numbers can be divided into two types:
- Real numbers
- Complex numbers
Here we are going to study complex numbers (imaginary number)
A number which can be represented in the form a+ib where a,b are real numbers
For the complex number
Z= a+ib where
a is called real part and is denoted by Re z
b is called imaginary part and is denoted by Im z
Of the complex number z.
3 is called real part and 4 is called imaginary part.
Properties of complex numbers
- Addition of two complex numbers is a complex number.
- Difference of two complex number is a complex number
- Product of two complex numbers is a complex number.
Let z=a+ib and z'=c+id then zz' is
Power of complex number
Let √-1 be denoted by i then
i⁴= i².i²= 1
And can be further solved in the same way .
- Subatomic Particles
- Atomic Models
- Introduction To Complex Numbers
- Rise Of Islam
- Quadratic Equation - Practice Questions
- Quadratic Equation - Solved Practice MCQs