How to add Hyperlinks in Editor - Ourcoaching.com
Hyperlinks can be easily inserted in the Editor. Hyperlinks are an essential component of our Editor as it allows users to send the readers on some other essential webpage.
Follow the following steps to insert hyperlinks in your tutorial post on Ourcoaching.com.
Obtain the URL of the page where you wish to redirect the users.
eg : coy the URL from the URL column on browser tab:
Highlight the text in the Editor from which(upon user click) you wish to redirect the user
Click on the icon in the Tools Panel above and paste the copied URL in the Textbox shown
Finally the color of the text will change to show that an hyperlink has been added
Have a look at some of the popular tutorials created by our website users
Signup NowSign up with Facebook
ORSignup with email
- Extraction Of Crude Metal From Concentrated Ore
- HTML Head And Metadata
- Android Image Upload To Server Using MultiPart Form
- File Download From Server And Saving In External Memory
- Minors And Cofactors
- How to create online educational content on Ourcoaching.com
- How to add videos in Editor - Ourcoaching.com
- How to add Images in Editor - Ourcoaching.com
- How to add Code View in Editor - Ourcoaching.com
- Online Education in India : A Future Prospect