BSTC 2019 is the best exam for those candidates who want to become a primary teacher. Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara has invited the BSTC 2019 Application Form for D.El.Ed admission. Candidates who are seeking the admission in the best colleges in the state of Rajasthan they are eligible for the entrance exam which is conducting by GGTU, Banswara. It’s the most recommended exam for those candidates who are interested to become a primary teacher. On the behalf of the score, candidates will be able to get the admission for the academic session. First of all, the university will be published the BSTC 2019 notification in the month of February 2019. Candidates who are interested they can apply online for the exam on or before the last date. As you know, it’s the state level exam for D.El.Ed course. So, huge numbers of candidates are waiting for the application form for the new session.
Rajasthan BSTC Eligibility 2019
First of all, candidates who are going to appear in the exam they can check the eligibility criteria.
Citizenship – Candidates should be an Indian citizenship. Rajasthan State candidates can participate in the BSTC exam and others state candidates are also eligible for the exam.
Age Limit – The maximum age of the candidates should be 28 years for General category.
Candidates who are belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Divorces/ Widow Woman those candidate ages should be 33 year. Because the government has given the age relaxation for these categories. The maximum 5 year age relaxation will be available as per latest update.
Education Requirement – Candidates should process the 12th Class or its equivalent exam from any authorizes board such as Rajasthan Board, CBSE, ICSE, National Board or Open Board.
It’s mandatory to secure at least 50% marks in 12th Class for General category to eligible for the exam. For reserved category, candidates must have only 45% marks in the 12th class.
For registration, candidates need to follow the instructions which are mandatory for those candidates who have passed the 12th class. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class they are also eligible for the exam.
BSTC 2019 Application Form
In this section, candidates who have successfully meet the eligibility condition they can apply online for the written test. First, you need to get the complete details about the online application, how to fill the application, mode of payment and fee. For this, candidates have to download the BSTC notification along with the information brochure which is available on its official website.
The registration process has started from 2nd week of February 2019. The closing date for filling the online application form will be 31st March 2019. It’s important to follow the instructions which have mentioned in the official notification. Only online application will be accepted by the GGTU, Banswara for General and Sanskrit course.
· Candidates can visit the official website to fill the BSTC 2019 exam form.
· Once you will visit the website then you need to find out the direct link of apply online.
· They will ask to enter the following information such as Candidate’s Name, Father Name, Email Id, Course and payment mode.
· Finally, candidates can click on submit button and follow the next steps i.e. uploading the photograph.
· A web page will show in front of you and upload the scan photograph and signature in the JPG format.
· Candidates must have to verify size & format of the images before uploading.
· After that, candidates can submit it and go to third step.
· In this step, the university will ask to enter the complete details regarding the candidate such as Personal, Education, Communication details, Exam center etc.
· You need to mention the 12th class marks, total marks, passing year, subject in the given section.
· After entering all the information, candidates should verify all the details before the application submission.
· Because, candidates will not able to make the changes after final submission.
· If you have entered the wrong information then you need to click on edit button and modify the details in proper way.
· Finally, you need to submit the application form and pay the application form.
· After paying the fee, candidates must have to get the printouts for future use.
BSTC 2019 Application Fee
After filling the online form, candidates must have to pay the application fee. To make the payment, candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Candidates who have applied for General or Sanskrit they can pay Rs.450/- per paper. If you have applied for both paper then you need to pay Rs.400/ -. The last date to pay the application fee will be 31st March.
GGTU will not accept the application & fee before the last date. The link will be deactivated after the last date. So, we suggest that candidates can visit the website to know more updates. For B.Ed admission, candidates can go through the MDSU PTET 2019.
Signup NowSign up with Facebook
ORSignup with email
- Extraction Of Crude Metal From Concentrated Ore
- HTML Head And Metadata
- Android Image Upload To Server Using MultiPart Form
- File Download From Server And Saving In External Memory
- Minors And Cofactors
- How to create online educational content on Ourcoaching.com
- How to add videos in Editor - Ourcoaching.com
- How to add Images in Editor - Ourcoaching.com
- How to add Code View in Editor - Ourcoaching.com
- Online Education in India : A Future Prospect